Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Precious find!

I have been looking for a thin bangle with a dangling charm. I saw it first when I attended a concert recently and saw the singer's hand looked amazingly gorgeous with this type of accessories. It was so simple that it was perfect as I'm very much into the 'classics' design.


Taken from Google Images


I browsed the web so that I can use it as reference when I visit the jewellers. But none knew what I was talking about, even with the help of the images.

But when I went back to Ipoh last weekend, unexpectedly I found it! I just had to share this with you! Bought it one of the stores in Ipoh Parade for only RM39.90 and it's stainless steel, even better for my daily use!

Love love love!

Next one, I'm trying to find this. Have been looking for it since last year, I think. Any jewellers I should check out?

There's no hook holding the locket, the chain goes through the stone.
Saw this on Pippa Middleton's after her sister's wedding, simple and gorgeous.



No comments:

Post a Comment