Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bubis International (and Ds as well!)

Yeah, you read it right. Bubis or Boobies. That's what we call each other, me and my girls. Obviously we have them, so why not use it to full advantage? LOL.

Who's the D then? Aaaahhhhh.... I let you figure that one out *smirk*

Meeting point was Coffee Bean, Pavilion. Our butts were hardened from 11am till 5pm, I think. I bet we got the most hate-stares when customers came in through the door and saw that we conquered all 6 tables.

I used to have this, Brek-O-Day quite frequently when I was with Prince Court. Miss those times!
Feels like acknowledging these faces as the original bubis.
Ni la my mon petit chou!

Love this pic!

Mmy Sabrina (Lola) came in with her sister, Shazia. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I still remember Shazia when she was in her white baju kurung and blue kain, coming back from school and picking fights with her big sis :)

Lovelies :)
Then came Nisa, hubby and our junior whom apparently knows us and thinks we're cool (hahaha) but sadly none of us, ME ESPECIALLY remembers him. Sorry dude, now we know who you are.

Where were the Ds? Gentlemen-ly they obliged to be the photographers. Aahhh bless them.
Finally, Fizan & Atee arrived with baby Faith. Masya-Allah!!! She's so effing adorable! Dah macam baby Jopun!

Hey... we tried our very best. It was her first time meeting us okay.
Can't believe you're a dad now la Abah...
We finally made a move. Wish we had more time but as cliché as it is, everyone of us have own lives to lead. So till next time, we hope that we can have a bigger gathering with more heads and little heads to join in, insya-Allah.

What I wore:


Inner neck: Salmon pink from pasar malam
Top: Grey wool from Marks & Spencer
Skirt: Salmon pink chiffon from EDZ
Shoes: Beige Blossoms Wedge Pumps from EDZ
Tote: White woven from Baggirl Inoskia 

Have a good Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment