Thursday, June 14, 2012

My inspirations... on the web.

Image taken from The New Yorker
They are honest and tell it as how it is. This kind of honesty is rare and hard to come by in real life, especially when your face to face with them. But what I like most about these blogs, they have allowed strangers from all over the world to come into their lives and see that they are perfectly normal in their own unique way. Things that are rarely shown to first-time meetings are depicted in their choice of words, pictures and the stories they eager to tell and share.


I've started blogging wayyyyyy back then before the saga of Facebook started, I believe it was during the era of MySpace and Friendster. But I was never a strong believer back then, I fumbled in and out to update my blog. In the end, it sat there with all the dust. Phoo-eeyy. I was more into stalking LOL. I rather go through blogs and see what they are writing about. Truth be told, I had no mission or goals to write then. I was contented as it is.


Thanks to nearly reaching 30 years of existence in this life, something began knocking and my passion for writing blogs stirred up again. I realised that all this while, my attention-seeking annoyance was directed towards the wrong crowd and the wrong time. Quickly, I set up this blog with a firm Olympic-mission in head. Well, few to be exact.


Time will provide the essence of improvements, that's for sure. For now, I leave you with few of my fave blogs which have inspired me. They're direct, honest, funny and not stiff at all. I'm sure there loads more out there but since it's Friday today, I want to take things slow and enjoy the beginning of my weekend.


Proudduck


Joy the Baker


My Amethyst Shea


My Modern Metropolis


Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment