Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Celebration with Ayah

To those who doesn't know, my dear mak passed away last year while performing her umraa with ayah - 10 April 2011. This is my mak, I still get freaking mad when people say that she's no longer here.  To me, she's still around... We just can't see her. And she's in Tanah Haram, resting there. Waiting for all of us to be re-united with her. So my mak is still around, she's just not in Malaysia.


Allahyarhamah Rabaiyah Ahmad, best mum ever!
















Love you mak.


So this year's Mother's Day, I decided to celebrate it with ayah. He has, after all, became my mak. Of course, sans the girly-girly advice... ;)


Persuaded him to go to KLCC on Sunday (trust me, I used all the excuses) and he finally agreed when I influenced  him to go check out Galaxy Note. Hah! Ayah and gadgets, inseparable!


As we had late brunch, ayah said he wanted a hot drink and some scones. SCONES! It was slightly after 2pm. Brought him to Dome's and guess what? He ordered the grilled beef steak.






That's Nas, my cousin trying to
cover ayah's buncitness LOL
Rainbow shawl!
Ayah had the honeycomb,
no more teh tarik for the day!
Honeycomb, heavenly sedappp
Grilled beef steak, ayah la raja steak.







Nas had the fish & chips,
quite a big portion for his size.












































LOL. Nak scones, katanya. Chet!


p/s: Was so itching to get him that lovey-dovey "Happy Mother's Day" balloon but he would definitely raise his eyebrow hahaha love you ayah. *BIGHUG*


Inner neck: Two-tone pink & black from a boutique in Econsave Bangi
Shawl: Multi-rainbow from pasar malam
Top: Grey Brenda Blouse, thepoplook

No comments:

Post a Comment