Sunday, September 9, 2012

Perfect's Imperfections

Either we are the culprit or the victim. And sometimes, even both. We all have been through it, annoying and annoyed. But almost everyone does it unintentionally (well, maybe more on unaware with intentions) until someone points it out.

For me, I'm guilty for both. Filled with unexplained emotions, my best argument would be seeking for attention. I am a Libran, after all. My main question is, for me and you, is how do we really manage it? What should be done about it? I've found myself easily annoyed with family, especially my parents and the devil inside seems to whisper that they should know better not to annoy me (nowhere near the humble pie - sad).

But what do you do? They're your parents, after all. At times, I find myself trying to restraint from replying with a slightly raised voice. You may however psyche your mind to behave with the reminder not to fury Allah S.W.T. by hurting your parents.

Your loved one? Him? Her? Any solution to that? What if the level of annoying hits ground zero and both get fed up and resulted to be in silence, in the so-called attempt to achieve serenity? And even worst, something bad happens after you've said goodbye/goodnight and that silly frustration was all you ever have of your last moment together. Not a good picture eh?

Therefore, I'm telling this not just to you readers but to myself.

Giving in to stop a fight or a moment of frustration does not mean you're weak, it just says you cherish and value his/her imperfections.

No comments:

Post a Comment