Sunday, April 29, 2012

Family Hi-Tea at Impiana Hotel, Ipoh

As it's a long weekend with Tuesday being off for Labour Day, head back to Ipoh as the last trip was before we all went for umrah. Was already planning to cook loads of dish for all and take care of ayah, but sadly wicked witch (current employer) ensured that I do work (just cos there's an event next week). Oh well. Just a bit more and then I can submit the resignation letter (what's the point of staying there if I'm being ridiculed over my priorities for Islam and family? Yeap, that's right.)

Anyway, that aside, just came back from hi-tea and all's tummy are expanded double the size LOL. And no, the yellow shawl is not a testimony of my support towards Bersih ok.





sorry, pic's a bit blurry


Lookbook:
Yellow mustard border with black-base inner neck
Yellow chiffon from Karmalisa's by Zaifie Zainal
Purple checkered shirt from Brands' Outlet
Dark-wash denim by Marks & Spencer
Purple pointed ballet flats (can't see in the pic) from Brands' Outlet

Aight, I'm off to tempah baju kurungs. In Ipoh, the rate is still RM40. No way you can get that price in KL *sigh*

Later peeps, much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment