Monday, September 17, 2012

Greedy for Grief


You forget that...

When you’re suffering, I’m suffering as well.
When you’re not sleeping, I can’t sleep as well.
When you’re in pain, I’m in pain as well.
When you think of her, she’s on my mind as well.
When you’re hurting, I am hurt as well.
When you feel all alone, I am alone as well.
When you’re frustrated, I am in rage as well.
When you lost hope, my shoulders drop down as well.
When you stare into nothing, I am seeing what you’re seeing as well.
When you lose the will to go on, I become less nonchalant as well.
When you get fed-up because you care, I experience the same as well.
When you decide to leave, I am heartbroken as well.
When finally you see the hope for a good night’s sleep, I lay peacefully as well.

It’s hard to not be greedy when you’re grieving but there are so many that loved her, and they are grieving as well, in their own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment